WP1 Project Management
WP2 Information and publicity
WP3 Collection of best cases, needs analysis and guidelines for implementation
The project begins with an extensive study on state of the art and collection of experiences on successful G2B e-government applications (on the following 5 axes (application areas):
1. e-tools to monitor and support the process of financing for investment plans of enterprises,
2. e-services to accelerate the process related with starting a business with emphasis on start-ups,
3. information services for enterprises with emphasis on young innovators (e.g. database of incubator services, co-working spaces etc),
4. social networking tools to support smart match-making and collaboration of enterprises (supporting their networking and clustering) as well as linkage between the business and the R&D community,
5. business intelligence applications to monitor the regional and cross-border entrepreneurship and innovation (an important mechanism to support innovative business support policies and collaboration between enterprises in cross-border level).
Based on the outcomes of this work the project carries out its local needs analysis to identify te set of e-services and tools needed to cover them. Moreover, in this phase the requirements of a common platform (innobarometer) will also be set.
WP4 Develop and Apply a set of e-services and tools
Based on the outcomes of the previous activities the consortium will develop the set of e-services and tools needed for specific needs indentified (taking under consideration the existing e-government infrastructure of the two Regions).
The development of the tools will be followed by the application phase focusing on three specific economic areas of interest for the two regions (agro-business, tourism/cultural heritage and ICT) leading to detailed plans for future results portability.
WP5 Exploitation activities to boost the innovation cycle
The whole initiative will be accompanied With exploitation activities to boost the innovation cycle of the covered regions by implementing parallel activities such as:
– Proceed on initiatives in collaboration with the academic and/or research community (call for papers on selected issues related with the developed e-tools, conferences).
– Organize seminars for SMEs (e.g. train them on e-tools developed).
– Matchmaking events for SMEs (e.g. in the framework of relevant innovation promotion days organized by the two regions).